Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Some of You Really Need to Calm Down

+62 HS
macdaddybuckeyesupreme's picture
October 30, 2021 at 11:32pm
115 Comments

I mean, this is coming from me for Pete sakes. Guess what guys we won, and if you think the defense was horrible we gave up less then 400 yards of offense, and only 33 rushing yards. So of course they are going to have alot of passing yards because they weren't running the ball.

Was there questionable reffing? Of course, but that doesn't mean we need to call for physical violence against them.

Don't be TTUN fans, and definitely don't be Tennessee fans. We should be better then that. Just remember, in the end, we won. We still have room for growth, the defense is coming along and finally got a test to show what we still need to improve.

Props to Penn St, I didn't think they stood a chance, but there RedZone defense is legit really good. Brent Pry is one hell of a dc, and he gave our offense all they could handle. Plus now the offense also has seen warts and has room for improvement. Thayer Munford was riding the struggle bus tonight but guess what, he can still learn and improve.

We still have a shot at the playoffs, in the end that's all that matters. So let's celebrate the hard fought win.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 115 Comments