Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Inexplicable [ideas for the Buckeyes As We Move Forward After This Tough Loss to Clemson]

-4 HS
James Varney's picture
December 29, 2019 at 4:27am
32 Comments

I have 3 questions I'd like to hear from fellow 11warriors on:

1. Why does Ohio State refuse to incorporate its tight ends more in the passing game? Why does it seem as if we never throw in the middle of the field, and we never have a play where a TE is open on a route of less than 15 yards? We have good tight ends; we don't use them. Why?

2. Can anyone explain how or why Chase Young disappeared? I'm not interested in criticism of him. But the last 12Q of the season speak for themselves: guy considered the best defensive player in college football disappeared. Was it opposing game plans? Limited rush techniques (Chase seems to go wide edge always; rarely spins inside, etc.)? Secretly shutting it down somewhat after his BS suspension made him think about his future? I don't know what accounts for it.

3. Does anyone know what happened to Crowley? Seriously think this guy could be an exciting, productive RB for Ohio State but he got nicked late v. Maryland and has never returned. Could have used his elusiveness tonight, I feel.

GO BUCKS!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 32 Comments