Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Nothing but Respect for Gutsy Performances by Justin and JK

+19 HS
Sonof'47alum's picture
December 29, 2019 at 12:29am
18 Comments

I have been watching Ohio State since the 1960s—and I know injuries are part of the game—but I can’t remember such an important game where both the Buckeyes’ QB and running back were both dealing with such tough injuries.  

I was concerned going into the game that Justin’s knee would affect his mobility and quickness.  And, at least from my perspective, it did impact his capabilities.

Nevertheless, both Justin and JK—after he hurt his ankle—really brought it tonight.  It looked like a storybook ending might happen but the team fell just a little short on what appeared to be an unfortunate miscommunication between Olave and JF.

Yes, Ohio State missed out on opportunities in the red zone in the first half but lots of credit to all the guys for coming back after momentum had completely switched in Clemson’s direction.

And nothing but respect for Justin and JK in particular for their gutsy performances.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 18 Comments