Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Fanbase Feelings About The Fiesta Four Days Out

+13 HS
SleepyLeviathan's picture
December 24, 2019 at 11:19am
113 Comments

Figured I'd throw a forum topic out there regarding the general feelings of the fanbase in the few days left leading up to the Clemson tilt. I was talking to a couple of fellow Buckeyes fans here at work, and surprisingly, I'm the only optimistic one of the bunch. One of them expects a 17 point Clemson victory, the others are more conservative on the spread, but still think Clemson wins. 

Am I the crazy one here for REALLY liking our matchups and chances in this game? I think we will run the ball at will against their front and stifle Etienne at the point of attack. Sunshine and the WRs worry me a bit, but I like Okudah and company as much as I like anyone else in the country to at least somewhat contain them. IF we can win the LOS and run the ball at a good clip, I think we win this one going away, 31-21. 

Gimme your thoughts, takes, concerns, fears and predictions now that we're 4 days out!

GO BUCKS!

CRUSH THE FIGHTING DABOS!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 113 Comments