College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

“It’s Official: We Are @Citrus Bowl Bound!”

+11 HS
Sonof'47alum's picture
December 8, 2019 at 10:59pm
13 Comments

This is the heading tonight on the Pinned Tweet on the official Twitter account for TTUN.

Now, for all of you who are upset with the #2 seed, please take a couple of deep breaths and contemplate the following: imagine that instead of rooting for the Buckeyes, you root for a team that is proudly hyping—with an exclamation mark—the fact that your school is heading to the Citrus Bowl.

I don’t know about the rest of you but I can’t honestly say that one of the items on my bucket list is to attend the Citrus Bowl.  (I did however finally make it to a Rose Bowl this past January and that was an amazing experience.)

Really, we happen to be in a very, very good place right now and, coming off a third consecutive Big Ten title (which featured a remarkable comeback), an eighth consecutive victory over TTUN, an amazing undefeated season to date—with a chance to win a Natty in the CFP—I’m a bit surprised more people aren’t simply pumped about what lies ahead.

These are the good old days!

Mod Edit: Closing Thread. There is already an active thread about the Citrus Bowl. 

https://www.elevenwarriors.com/forum/college-sports/2019/12/110183/michi...

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 13 Comments