Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Total and Complete Domination is the Only Answer

+14 HS
macdaddybuckeyesupreme's picture
November 25, 2019 at 10:15pm
18 Comments

No I'm not removing all of the M's from my post as that would make this almost impossible to type.

I know we can lose this game, win the big ten title and still make the playoff.

However, I don't want to lose this game, I want to not just win, I want total and complete domination to the point of absolute humiliation.

I want a shutout. I want 70 points on the board. I want to see them begging for mercy as we continue to just throw and run on them.

I want harbaugh tucking his tail and running, Don Brown getting fired in the locker room. I want all of their recruits to decommit as they see no path to ever being anywhere near Ohio States level.

I hate them, I don't respect that team, those fans, or anything about that program.

I want them beaten so bad they disband their football program, and then afterwards Ryan Day is pissing on the ashes.

They don't deserve respect as respect should not be given to your most hated rival. You beat them and beat them until they beg for mercy only to beat them some more.

Jim Harbaugh a career as a football coach should come to an end on Saturday as Ryan Day rips their hearts out.

I don't want to play nice with them, and their should be no banning of fans when ttun fans come here during this week.

Destroy them and leave no doubt who runs the big ten

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 18 Comments