Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

I Think Yesterday's Game Was a Good Thing - Also I Talk TTUN Things

+4 HS
Buckeyes17's picture
November 24, 2019 at 12:49pm
43 Comments

Ohio State got punched in the mouth. I understand that a lot of that was self inflicted wounds, but regardless, The Buckeyes got punched in the mouth and really hadn't been - atleast not consecutive times. And we swung back and won. The players and coaches can harness this and turn this into a great positive. 

Now, as for TTUN.. obviously Fields needs to play and based off of everything I have seen... he seems to be OK. I would imagine he will take it a tad easy this week and get rest and focus more time in the film room and team meetings getting things straightened out. This game is interesting because I do think TTUN is playing better, however, I still think Ohio State is more skilled at every single position. I do somewhat wonder if TTUN is feasting on the weak again. A semi-overrated ND in a rainstorm that at the time helped TTUN more, a Joe Bachi less MSU that was already demoralized, Maryland, whom really they didn't dominate that much and then Indiana without key players that was a 7 point game at the half.

Your thoughts on anything I have said?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 43 Comments