Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

From the Log of Admiral Dae['s Unpaid Intern]: Something Happened Somewhere, I'm Sure

+9 HS
MiamiBuckeye's picture
November 16, 2019 at 7:22pm
6 Comments

Last week's entry if you didn't catch it: https://www.elevenwarriors.com/forum/ohio-state-football/2019/11/108662/...

Okay, guys, I'll be real with you, after that lackluster four hour comedy of errors we all just watched, I have zero inspiration for this week's AAR. So, in lieu of anything of quality, I'll just post whatever this is. 

Stardate...umm...wait, it was just 111619.2...so...I want to say...111619.5? 

So, Admiral Dae hasn't left his wardroom for a few hours now. I think he's pretty mad about something that happened. I don't know what it is, but whatever happened, I hope he remembers I'm stuck in his office since he asked me to rearrange all his wax fruit and polish his medals. I'm pretty sure no one else is even on this part of the bridge after curfew hours. 

There's a red light blinking now. It says...life support? Does...does that mean the life support is working, like is it like a "everything's okay" flashing light, or is it "you're about to run out of breathing gas," flashing light? Aww jeez, I knew I should have volunteered for the ground forces. 

Internal Memo from the Desk of Admiral Dae:

IN NEED OF NEW INTERN. 

Job Perks: My presence, holding my clipboard, absorbing my leftover charisma. 

Requirements: Loyal to the empire, quick learner, expendable. 

Compensation: Regular pats on the shoulder for a job well done. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 6 Comments