Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Let's Talk About Balance...

+4 HS
ScarletnGreyTexan's picture
November 13, 2019 at 2:47pm
11 Comments

With the news of Chase practicing this week without knowing his fate I thought wow this is great for the offensive line...And I think that it goes unsaid how much we benefit on the other side of the ball from having these elite players.  practicing every day against a Chase Young or Zach Harrison or Browning or Okudah will absolutely sharpen your skillset and vice versus. I have to believe that our WR's are forcing our DB's to be super sharp in practice and learn and use techniques that will be successful with other players.  

It's like the old adage of Winning breeds winning. elite players breed elite players.  If anyone has any insight to your old playing days feel free to share. I know when I played (QB) I had a linebacker who was a ball hawk and had super long arms. I'm not the tallest person in the world so I struggled to get it over him a lot of times but it forced me to learn to use fakes, side arm throws and throwing off platform in practice to be successful and come game time things always felt easier. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 11 Comments