Oh man I could have a looong list here
1. Franklin- he is such an arrogant asshat who thinks he should be up on the Mt. Rushmore of Coaches. I would seriously like to punch him in the face.
2. Lane Kiffin- the ultimate Douche bag of Douche bags. it wouldn't surprise me if in 5 years a bunch of undergrad former students come forward and talk about how he tried to flick their bean
3. Brian Kelly- Because he is a fraud
4. Mike Gundy- that f'ing mullet and his he thinks he's tough guy bit is douchebaggery
5. Lincoln Riley- Mostly because I just hate OU but this guy has fallen so ass backwards into a great team its disgusting
6. Cutcliffe- He thinks he's a QB whisperer but in reality was just lucky to work with guys that already had being a great QB in their genes....and because of Daniel Jones and the fact that he influenced the draft in a way that hurt Haskins. I honestly believe he is the source of all the negativity around Haskins in the draft and he was leaking his "criticisms" of Haskins to teams to uplift Daniel Jones
but my overall champion and undefeated biggest asshat douchebag MF'r goes to none other than Les Miles
Les is such a fucking snake, he has TTUN blood running thru his veins, the whole press conference to say he wasn't going to TTUN.
I also know quite a bit more about Les than most people. Two of my closest friends played for him at LSU (both were recruited by Saban though to play there) and both have said they wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire and they would hold back others who attempted to.
My Dad's best friend in life played at TTUN and played for Bo. Les was his backup and he said he was the whiniest bitch on that team. when my Dad's best friend graduated Les got beat out by a freshman and basically quit. He graduated and went to work for his Dad in sales and hated that and begged BEGGED Bo to let him come back as a GA that paid $2500 a year. My Dad's best friend has also been on the inside and tabbed in assisting on hiring new coaches up there. He told me two stories about Les, 1. the whole this is my Damn team fiasco and rumored hiring. TTUN was never considering hiring him, two wealthy boosters jumped on a private plane and flew down to try and convince Les to ask for the job, the school never authorized them to go talk to him and were never really considering him because of story number 2. a few years maybe two before Lloyd Carr stepped down when his health issues started to become more noticeable and problematic for him he had some former TTUN players who were coaching meet with him to let them know that he was having health issues and that he wanted to go out on his terms and that he didn't want the health issues to get out and negatively effect their recruiting efforts. He was doing this I was told to basically say if you help me it may help you. They were all sworn to secrecy about it. Fast forward a few months or so and TTUN had a couple of commits flip on them that they weren't expecting ( this is when Miles was coaching at OKSt.) and apparently when they talked to them they asked why did you flip or decommit and they told Coach Carr they had heard from Coach Miles that Coach Carr had health issues and wouldn't be there much longer and it would hurt TTUN...Needless to say Lloyd was livid and from what I was told he said Les Miles would never coach at TTUN as long as he was alive and had anything to do with the University. It REALLY upset the whole program that "one of their own" would turn Judas on them. From what I'm told Les has never once been considered a serious candidate to take the job over and that is why there is such bad blood between him and the University. I know Harbaugh has tried to mend the fences but it still hasn't really worked. I'm sure a lot of people know this story as it hasn't been kept secret really well but even with my disdain for TTUN I still respect them and the lack of loyalty to your alma mater is just something I couldn't fathom.
**edit** it does make me smile though that Les with all his arrogance can only find a job as HC of Kansas. hahaha, Him and his poorly died hair will be in the land of misery there.
Honorable mention - Seeing how he isn't in the NCAA anymore but is in the NFL my honorable mention goes to Kliff Kingsbury. He thinks he is Don Juan and a genius coach but in reality he sucks and also has been the damn conductor for the Kyler Murray Hype Train