Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Enjoying the Ride

+8 HS
OrdieBuck72's picture
November 11, 2019 at 2:46pm
23 Comments

First off Happy Veteran's day to all who served or are currently serving!

Second, I am not complaining about this team at all. It's scary what they can do, when they want to do it.......and that is my question. Do you prefer a team like 2002 or 2014 that has it's ups and downs within each game? Where they need plays like Holy Buckeye, where they have to come back and fight hard (and get a few breaks) to win a game or two. Or, do you prefer a team like the 2019 version that seems unstoppable to this point? Where they look like they can toy with a good Wisconsin team. Where they can put up points at will, and slam the door shut on every offense they have faced.

I was thinking about it while watching the Buckeyes destroy Maryland. Part of the reason 2002 and 2014 were so memorable was because they won it all without being perfect. They turned the ball over 6-7 times in the playoff games alone and still beat Bama handily and laid waste to the Ducks. On the other hand, this 2019 team has been the definition of perfection to this point. It's amazing to watch them. They play like a great NFL team......or as it's Veterans day..they are as unstoppable as the US Navy's "Big Blue" 3rd Fleet commanded by Admiral Halsey.

Thoughts?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 23 Comments