So at this point we all know that Ohio State is really good at football. We also know that Rutgers may be equally as bad at football. To put this in perspective, OSU just beat a team by 59, that beat Rutgers by 41... So here are 15 crazy over/unders that I could come up with for the upcoming match:
1) 49.5 OSU points in the first half.
2) 87.5 total combined points for the game.
3) 25.5 offensive snaps played by Justin Fields.
4) 20 minutes played by Justin Field
5) 375 OSU rushing yards for the game.
6) 350 OSU passing yards for the game.
7) 750 total yards for the game
8) 100 total yards for Rutgers for the game.
9) 10.5 different OSU players catch a pass.
10) 10 OSU sacks for the game.
11) 2.5 OSU running backs hit 100 yards rushing.
12) 3.5 OSU takeaways for the game.
13) 22.5 OSU tackles for loss for the game.
14) 4.5 OSU first quarter touchdowns.
15) 6.5 first downs for Rutgers for the game.