Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Obviously the Bucks Didn’t Need CY Today

0 HS
Bucktown 5.7x28's picture
November 10, 2019 at 12:24am
17 Comments

Or against Rutgers. I was at the game and noticed how quick to the ball the entire defense is playing these days. Last year (I hate to bring it up but it’s very apparent) a lot of our defenders were out of place and reacting to a play. This defense is elite at so many intangibles and reading the play. I know it’s only Maryland but the speed of our skill players will match up with anyone on the nation. Ryan Day and his coordinators deserve a ton of credit. I was listening to the Minny-PSU game driving back to Cleveland and James Franklin made some head scratching calls in the red zone. Goes for two and misses. If he kicks the PAT they are down 4 and not 5. They give up another TD to the gophers and they are down 12 instead of eleven. They miss a fourth down in the RZ instead of taking the points and that is four points off the board. Glad we have some sound coaching on our side and all the confidence heading in the stretch run. Go Bucks 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 17 Comments