Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Fan's Conversation with BB Landers- Talks About New Coaches

+19 HS
HowSheGoneEat's picture
June 17, 2019 at 12:02pm
25 Comments

Over on 247Sports a guy posted this on Bucknuts. Thought it was interesting to see what BB is saying about the team during a time where we get very little info. Trimmed a little bit of content out so I'm not just copying and pasting paid-for content, but all the rest of the post is basically about BB being an awesome dude. 

he said the defense is gonna be sick all the new coaches are on the same page and of course he said LJ is the best. They love Al, Mattison and Hafley too and he said Hafley is a freaking genius. Then I asked about the offense I said be honest with me can Fields get it done this year - he just smiled and shook his head - he said Fields is unreal and even better than what they all expected - he said Fields is killing it and the offense is gonna be rolling. 

This is probably the 30th interview with a player/coach who mentions the defensive staff being "on the same page" now, I think its pretty clear the defensive staff didn't get along last year.  

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 25 Comments