Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Dishing It out to Other Schools' Fans (Buckeye Pride)

+4 HS
iamlucasking's picture
June 2, 2019 at 5:42pm
13 Comments

While reading the recent "Dealing with Fans from Other Teams in a Non-football Environment" and all the comments, I had to think of  a number of times where I was the one dishing it out to opposing teams' fans. I'd like to think I'm a bit more classy that what I read on that topic, but I guess that's up for debate.

Anyway, I thought it would be fun to list our most memorable moments of rubbing in your Buckeye pride to others. Here's mine:

- Summer of 2004: A couple housemates of mine and I drove up to Ann Arbor to visit some friends (forgive us). Beginning our journey home, we found ourselves at a red light. Across the street, opposing traffic was also at a red light, of whom many were UM students. We proceeded to remind them how much their team sucked, to which they passionately replied. Our light turned green and we sped off, shouting our closing arguments. One opposing driver engaged in the debate assumed his light had also turned green, and hit the gas. Being the driver, I only heard the crunching of bumpers as we drove away, while my passengers laughed their heads off at the minor accident we had caused. 

Go Bucks :)

(Mod Edit: Moved to the Anything Else Forum.)

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 13 Comments