Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Positions I Hope to See Changes

+4 HS
hnyg8modonwelfare's picture
October 21, 2018 at 8:43am
73 Comments

RT - Isaiah Prince commits too many penalties and gives up too many QB pressures at this stage of his career.  The next guy might not be much better, but if he limits the penalties maybe he can develop.

C - Michael Jordan is our best OL, but at center he hasn't been great.  His snaps are consistently off which throws the timing off for the QB.  Moving him back to LG might vastly improve our run game if Josh Myer can play with the same consistency.  Brady Taylor should be back soon if I'm correct.

TE - Rashad Berry does some good things, but his penalties have really hurt this team at crucial times.  He also at times appears confused where to line up.  I like him, but Luke Farrell seems more dependable.

OLB - Malik Harrison is inconsistent at stopping the run, and since none of our LBs are good at pass defense anyway, I hope the coaches play the best run stoppers.  Justin Hilliard would seem to be the best choice.

SS - Isaiah Pryor continues to take bad angles and doesn't seem to anticipate the play more often than not.  Maybe Shaun Wade should start here.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 73 Comments