Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Childhood Memories of Buckeye Football

+4 HS
kiddbuckeye's picture
October 5, 2018 at 11:05am
64 Comments

As each week of Buckeye football goes by the anticipation of where the game will be shown and what channel will it be shown on builds. Growing up in Ohio but now living in Arizona and now Northern California it said anticipation of is this the week where I'm not going to be able to see the Buckeyes play. The options of Fox sports ESPN in the Big Ten Network it seems like there's always at least one of those channels showing a game each week.

This is a far cry from going up in in Cleveland Ohio where my Saturdays were occupied listening 2 Buckeye football on radio Walkman. I would plan my weekly yard duties which included cutting grass and raking leaves around Buckeye football when the game was on I would take my walk band in my headset find the game and listen to it while I cut grass and rake leaves. Back then in the 70s and 80s we didn't have all the options we have today. And living in Cleveland it wasn't until I went to the university 1986 for my one and only semester where I saw them live in the shoe. I was wondering what others did during this time to watch Buckeye football.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 64 Comments