Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Positivity For This Upcoming Season

+10 HS
milhouse4588's picture
August 26, 2018 at 3:18am
23 Comments

The last few weeks, and especially the last few days since the punishment for Urban was handed down I've seen a lot of negativity on this board. Whether it's bashing the media for their reporting of the entire situation and the subsequent fallout, or the desperate search for an answer to "what could <insert random person/group of people> have done to prevent this?", or finding any excuse to blame someone else for what happened. It's over and it's done, time to move on.

SO

Let's share some things we're looking forward to for this season, because we have A LOT to look forward to. I'll start:

1) Ryan Day as head coach for a few weeks. He has impressed me a ton in the few moments I've seen him on camera. He has a presence that draws you to him and you can tell the players are fired up when listening to him. He has their respect, and I'm excited to see him turn everyone loose in just ONE WEEK. 

2) Our offense. Partially a continuation of #1, but I think the first few weeks are going to show us some exciting things. Yes, Urban will be back running things at practice during the week but having Coach Day call the shots on Saturdays makes me super pumped to watch how Haskins is evolved and how different our offense "should" look with a gunslinger at QB, and the weapons we have surrounding him. On paper we should be unstoppable.

Your turn. What's psyching you up for this year?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 23 Comments