Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Finebaum Changing His Stance on Meyer?

+5 HS
CincyOSU's picture
August 13, 2018 at 1:35pm
60 Comments

After what was going on two weeks of non-stop Urban bashing(I wrongly gave him the benefit of the doubt for a few days) it looks like he might be open to looking at the other side of the story. I've posted the link below, but wanted to point out one quote that I hope the rest of the media, and those in the public that have already convicted Meyer, takes a long look at.

“If you’re going to take one side of the story literally, you have to look at the other side. Clearly, McMurphy’s reporting has come under vicious attack, and I don’t know enough right now to say whether this guy (Snook) is credible or not. I do think that there has been some absolutely, unbelievably bad reporting on all sides and I think that plays into it, when the situation is so confusing, it gives the university more of a green light to say, ‘listen, we have a mess here, we are going to rectify it by instituting all these things that universities normally do at a point like this.'”

https://247sports.com/college/ohio-state/Article/ESPNs-Paul-Finebaum-exp...

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 60 Comments