Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

What Could YOU Have Done to Make the Offseason a Better One?

+5 HS
Luckobucko's picture
August 13, 2018 at 8:30am
39 Comments

Let me start by saying this post is a bit of catharsis for me. This whole fiasco has had me glued to my phone scrolling for updates from 11W et al. So the spirit of this question is lighthearted, akin to vowing not to wear the same shirt again on gameday after a loss, because clearly what I wore affected the outcome.

It seems urban has a problem with conquering the offseason. There was the carlos hyde incident in 2013, braxton getting hurt in 2014, qbgeddon in 2015, and now this, which in my book makes urban 3-4 vs the offseason.

Obviously, it must have been something i did wrong this offseason that caused this fiasco, right? I've graduated from beer to bourbon, don't think thats it. I've put on 15ish pounds this year, I guess I travel too much for work and eating out all the time does that to you. Not that either. I think it must have been the boneheaded move I had a few months ago when i backed my truck over my bike making it unable to be ridden. I'm sorry 11W and buckeye nation, its my fault we're in this mess!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 39 Comments