College sports fan talk.

Jim Harbaugh Promises Recruit He Will Change

+6 HS
hnyg8modonwelfare's picture
January 19, 2018 at 3:19pm
92 Comments

Looks like a tough sale to me:

"I'm a different person coming into this season."

Jim Harbaugh has been under national scrutiny following Michigan’s average 8-5 season that ended with a 16-point blown lead in the Outback Bowl against South Carolina. 

During an in-home visit with Mission Viejo (Calif.) 4-star OT Jarrett Patterson, Harbaugh told Patterson something we haven’t heard out of him before.

“Coach Harbaugh talked about how he realized that he needed to fix some things (after the season),” Patterson said in an interview with TWL.  “He said ‘I’m a different person coming into this season.'”

Harbaugh’s known for his standoffs with media, being tight-lipped in pressers, and his crazy antics on the sideline that were scarce in 2017.

He’s also known for the struggles the quarterbacks, and offense as a whole, had in the 2017 season; Critical play-calling; And having staff members that fans have made Twitter accounts dedicated to the hope that they’re terminated.

So this begs some questions for the polarizing head coach that’s heading into his 4th season in Ann Arbor.

http://thewolverinelounge.com/2018/01/jim-harbaugh-different-michigan/

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 92 Comments