Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Looking Ahead to 2018

+6 HS
GlassCityBuckeyes's picture
January 4, 2018 at 3:02pm
39 Comments

With the autopsy complete on 2017 Season, and the SEC final I decided to take a look at 2018. Here's the slate.

Sept 1. Oregon St
Sept 8. Rutgers
Sept 15. Tcu (@ Dallas)
Sept 22. Tulane
Sept 29. @ Penn St.

Oct 6. Indiana
Oct 13. Minnesota
Oct 20. @Purdue
Oct 27. Bye (Rake your leaves)

Nov 3. Nebraska
Nov 10. @ Mich St.
Nov 17. @ Maryland
Nov 24. TTUN

Looks like a winnable schedule as TCU will be hit hard this year by graduating seniors and NFL departures. Penn St will still be tough minus Barkley and a pending decision from McSorley but still have some talented players. @ Purdue makes me nervous as I have some horrible memories from some previous games.Who knows what to expect from Nebraska with Frost running the show, but I suspect it will take a couple years to get things going in Lincoln.Im sure Sparty, the annual thorn in the side will be fueled by being blown out this past season. As for TTUN, the defense should be good, but a snail in quick sand could move the offense more effectively then anything I've seen at QB. Does a transfer (if eligible) change that? who knows. We will lose some solid contributors and will need some guys to step up but I feel like TOSU has a decent shot at running the table.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 39 Comments