Pretty straightforward topic: Where do you think OSU will start in next year's rankings, and where do you think we'll finish? Also, who has a breakout season and who will win major awards?
- Preseason #4 behind Clemson, Georgia, and Alabama.
- We'll finish as the #1 team in the country.
- Haskins (not sure if it's a "breakout" per se, since he's already shown his elite potential), Jeff Okudah, Isaiah Pryor, Jaelen Gill, Baron Browning.
- Nick Bosa: Bednarik award, B1G defensive POY
- JK Dobbins and/or Dwayne Haskins (I predict a Bush-Leinart quality tandem, with both being invited to NYC): B1G offensive POY, Heisman trophy
I know that this might be unrealistic, but it's fun to speculate. What do y'all think?