Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Ohio State vs. USC -- Tradition Rich Programs Squaring Off Once Again

+6 HS
COhio Buckeye's picture
December 4, 2017 at 11:28am
31 Comments

Am I disappointed the Bucks did not get in to the CFP, yes, your're darn right.  That being said, I love our match-up with the Trojans.  Two tradition rich programs overflowing with success and great players/coaches over the years.  Take a look at this website:

http://www.winsipedia.com/ohio-state/vs/usc

The Buckeyes have an opportunity to end USC's current seven game win streak dating back to 1975 and "catch-up" in the overall record as well as improve the bowl record.

If this doesn't fire you up, go back and watch the most recent 2008 and 2009 games, both of which (spoiler alert!) were painful losses.  If you were there, I'm sure folks remember how electric the environment was in 2009.  GO BUCKS!!

PS: I had the opportunity to watch USC play the CU Buffs in Boulder, CO this year and will say that I was not hugely impressed.  I actually expected USC to lose to Stanford in the PAC12 championship given what I saw on Nov. 11th.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 31 Comments