Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Serious Question, Choosing JT

+14 HS
apack614's picture
December 4, 2017 at 7:02am
216 Comments

I've seen polar opposite sides on this site and trust me I have plenty to say (none of which hasn't already been said) about JT and how I feel this season could've been completely different.

My question is do the JT followers, the ones that claim him to be the greatest QB in tOSU history (I know, based on stats, he is), actually believe that he is the best? Because not for one second would I believe anyone that said they would take him over Troy Smith, Braxton Miller, hell even Pryor. 

I get that you can't deny the statistics but they seem so skewed. We all watched the greatness that happened on offense when the other guys I just listed took the field. I remember not being worried every time they took a snap on a passing down something would go wrong, maybe go wrong is too blunt but I felt hope that we'd get the first down.

To be honest, ever since he took the field against Navy I haven't been comfortable when our offense took the field. Actually, I lied there were three games in 2014 that I felt that we were back to where we needed to be.

I thank him for all that he has done, even though I'm sitting here bitching there is no denying how much he has put on the line for this team/city/state and for that I'll always be grateful. Also, I'm plenty happy with a B1G championship and a shot at USC but I will always wonder what could've been over the past couple years. I can't help but feel we were somewhat restricted on what we could do not only because of JT but the play calling and overall offensive woes that we've seen in games we've lost.

Alright, I'm done. It's off my chest. Sorry for another bitching thread, take me around back and shoot me.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 216 Comments