Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Where Does Joe Burrow End Up?

+5 HS
tfchipper10's picture
November 28, 2017 at 8:36am
180 Comments

With all signs pointing towards Haskins being the starter next year, Where does that leave Joe Burrow?  I have heard he is on pace to graduate in the spring since this is his 3rd year on campus so a grad transfer is very possible giving him 2 seasons of time left to play at another school without sitting out a transfer year.

Does he stay at OSU and be ok being backup for 2 more years?  I would think that is not happening. Urban is loyal and he likes Joe so i bet Urban helps Joe find a good fit.  So here are potential landing spots:

1. Texas, who needs a QB and would hook back up with Tom Herman who recruited him. An good spot and someplace Urban would be OK with helping make happen.

2. Florida, With Dan Mullen taking the job and needing a QB and being close with Urban i could see this as a perfect fit.  Mullen coached Alex Smith under Meyer at Utah, Tebow under Meyer at Florida and Dak at Miss. State.   If Joe B is really as good as people say and i  believe he is, this would be the best place to make the step up to the next level and would benefit Joe and Mullen putting Florida back to the forefront of the SEC.

3. Cincinatti, Luke Fickell knows him well and would allow him to stay local and still play good competition.

Thoughts???

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 180 Comments