Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Going to the B1G Championship Game? This Thread is for You!

+2 HS
Voldemort's picture
November 26, 2017 at 5:27pm
8 Comments

Mods - I apologize in advance if I am placing this thread in the wrong section of the forum. I am taking my wife to the B1G Championship game next weekend. This is her first B1G Championship game, and her first ever Buckeye game! Tickets are purchased, but we could use some advice from some 11W members who have been to the game in the past, or who are familiar with Indianapolis. First, where should we park, and how much should we expect to pay for parking? Second, can my wife bring in her purse, or do normal NFL rules (clear bags only) apply? Third, what should we do for the 6 hours or so we will have to ourselves before the game? Finally, good eateries with vegan options. Your suggestions are appreciated! I'm sure some other Buckeye fans could find this thread useful. Thank you and Go Bucks - Beat Wisky! **After some helpful members got me pointed in the right direction, it is obvious that this thread is a duplicate. Mods, and 11W users, I am sorry for my oversight.**

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 8 Comments