Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Thankyou Paul Keels

+13 HS
Blackcoffee's picture
November 26, 2017 at 2:57am
9 Comments

Well my dodgy internet stream connection failed me miserably last night in the hinterlands of the holyland. Never has it failed so miserably than yesterdays game. Enough to see the pocket form and JT start to move up in the pocket then....freeze frame! only to have the frame unfreeze as JT lines up to start the next play, without ever really finding out how the previus play unfolded. And this went on for the entire first half, thinking I could fix it between halves, but to no avail. MIdway through the third, just prior to JT leaving the game, I went to the backup plan... Paul Keels. Radio!

It took a few minutes to rearrange my brain to cue in on audio play by play vs visual, but after getting up to speed, was thoroughly entertained by hearing an audio of KJ Hill moving down the sideline...Hill at the 50, Hill at the 40, HIll at the 35, the 30, the 25, HIll at the 15, 10, Touchdown!(ultimately called back too the 34). But the Mike Weber touchdown run..We ber at the 25, the 20, the 15, the 10 5 touchdown! sheesh, on radio, from 8000 miles, with my Dutch girlfriend relying on my in depth analysis sans visuals....fucking PRICELESS!

Two things...thankyou DeeeTroit Mike Weber! thankyou Paul Keels! Go Bucks! fuck Whisky

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 9 Comments