Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Do we change on Offense? yes or no.

0 HS
allinosu's picture
June 21, 2016 at 7:47am
72 Comments

OK, we had a topic from Buckeye Phi about how the offense this coming season COULD change with very good reasoning behind it (includingGV92). Now how many of you think it really will. This is not a complaining. I just remember how many times in the past four seasons we were told that we were going to utilize our weapons on offense only to return to bullying the defense (with great success I might add). Some of these promises were days before it didn't happen. We have thrown a lot in other spring games before only to revert to slugging it out after a few failed attempts to put the ball up during the season. I think the talent is there but is the coaching commitment there. I don't think it's realistic to think that the passing game or the hurry will dominate, but how about 40% of the offensive play calling as a defining line for either. I say NO especially if we have success early running. So how about you, YES or NO boldly or yes or no because you are unsure or hoping.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 72 Comments