Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Community Article - The Most Underrated Players in Ohio State History

0 HS
UniotoTank55's picture
February 21, 2016 at 1:33pm
85 Comments

So this idea seemed to work pretty well last time, therefore I'm going to do another one.

For those of you who didn't see the first community article I wrote (Top 5 buckeye assistants) it works like this: you comment your answers to the question "Who is/are the most underrated player or players in buckeye history?" and vote on answers you agree with.  After a time long enough for most everyone to comment their answers, I'll tally up the votes received for each response and create a thread-based top five or ten based on the number of responses.

I'll then take the players mentioned in the thread, build a resume for each, and rank those as either a top five or top ten.  I'll score the two lists the same (1st = ten points, 2nd = nine points, etc.) and a compile a list based upon half community opinion and half my own comparison of resumes.

When I say underrated, I'm speaking on a national level, so buckeye fans may not have underrated the player but the rest of the nation did.  

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 85 Comments