Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Curtis Grant

0 HS
ATLBuckeye92's picture
January 3, 2015 at 12:02pm
29 Comments

Before starting a new thread I searched Curtis Grant and the results confirmed my post.  There have been articles written about this being his last chance, posts about him being out of position constantly, etc.  He refuses to quit, he refuses to give up his spot.  In my opinion, his story should be shouted from the rooftops.  He is a poster child for what athletics are supposed to be about.  In a program that is being taken over by underclassman, here is a kid that has been labeled a bust and takes as much criticism as Luke with the difference being Luke gets paid a handsome sum to do his job.  Curtis acknowledges his struggles but doesn't go away.  I don't know what Rod Smith's story is so I will tread lightly here, but it seems that here are two kids that had similar struggles and one won't give in.  We have talent on the bench at linebacker but Curtis has decided he is going fight with everything he has to stay on the field.  Not as a star but as a contributor.  For that, I think Curtis deserves a giant thank you.

Go Bucks!! Beat the Ducks!!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 29 Comments