Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Forget your expectations for CJ!

0 HS
Codeezy's picture
December 1, 2014 at 10:56am
16 Comments

Losing JT was a gut-shot to our national championship aspirations, but if you would have told me in late August we would be in that position with JT I would have been super excited to have this season to watch that young man grow before our eyes. JT shined under the bright lights and made a season some chalked up as a wash into something astoundingly memorable that makes us all absolutely blessed to be buckeye fans. Let's please enjoy the opportunity we have with Cardale and let this young man play his game and let's cheer our Buckeyes on with the fullest support! We love this team and follow it and defend it all year long, but these kids have shed blood, sweat, and tears for this program, some for four years of their young lives. I for one am so excited we get just to watch the drama unfold again. Win or lose we are so lucky to be in this situation as fans so we should be graceful in it. 

Maybe im just super optimistic because I'm in Playa Del Carmen for the next 8 days, either way, let's enjoy the ride and give Cardale and all our guys our full love and support. And keep your prayers going out to the Karageorge family.

Our honor defend, we will fight to the end for O-HI-O!!!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 16 Comments