Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

What do you consider as 'success' for this season?

0 HS
DCBuckeye33's picture
August 21, 2014 at 11:30am
53 Comments

When mid-January rolls around and we are all taking about the 2014 season that was, what will you consider as being a 'successful' season? Obviously as Buckeye fans we want National Title every year, but with the Braxton news a few days old and knowing all that we know about the team going into the season, what would you be ok with? I think being realistic and knowing we have a first time starter at QB, 4 new OL starters, a new system on D, and a schedule that isn't quite as easy as ESPN would have you believe, I would take 11-2 with a NYD bowl win in either the rose bowl (if MSU or B1G winner goes playoff) or over an SEC team in outback or similar. I think we end up losing up in east lansing and dropping one elsewhere along the way. If the D is much better and the young studs on O show lots of growth, I would be ok with that season (check back in with me if/when we lose our first game to see how level headed I am then)

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 53 Comments