College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

What Do You Think About the Big 10 Changing Up Their Football Seasons and Doing a Play in for the Playoff?

+2 HS
Buckeyes17's picture
May 30, 2022 at 4:55pm
24 Comments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijezstRlD34

This is a video of Mike Valenti and Rico Beard talking about how they think the Big 10 will lose divisions in 2023 and then discuss how scheduling should work and also the last week of the season before the championship game there should be a TBA schedule and the top 4 teams play to determine who goes to Indy.

That would mean "The Game" couldn't be that weekend.. the last weekend of the regular season.. it would need to be moved somewhere else.

For the first 20 minutes they talk about a bunch of stuff, about the idea that Ohio State and Michigan dont always have to play. Michigan State and Michigan don't need to every year, etc, etc.  So I am curious what others thoughts here are.

My thought are - I want to play TTUN every year but I am not married to the last week of November at Noon. I know people will hate I say that, but I do also think the Big 10 could modernize a little. I am against the idea of them going a year without playing TTUN though.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 24 Comments