College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

Brian Griese Call During UF-UK (Regarding UF QB Feleipe Franks)

+4 HS
Hovenaut's picture
September 15, 2019 at 3:43pm
20 Comments

Just came across this read: https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/florida-football/brian-griese-feleipe-...

"During the broadcast, ESPN’s Brian Griese mentioned that Franks has had some “off-the-field issues” at Florida. Gators fans were quick to point out that that’s incorrect, and that Franks has been nothing but a great teammate during his time at Florida. Sure, he’s been criticized for some of his on-field antics — most notably during the Miami game, but aside from those minor blips, Franks hasn’t had any issues."

Florida won the game, 29-21, rallying for three go-ahead scores, but lost Franks for the season after he was carted off the field with a right leg injury late in the third. 

Posting for some added discussion- anyone see/hear Griese's call? 

I dont care for him for the obvious, but I dont recall him making any egregious comments in the vein of his description of Franks before. Gator fans are pretty hot over it,  not that I care about them either.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 20 Comments