College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

TTUN Fan Recovers Quickly From Consecutive Drubbings

+12 HS
Hondo's picture
December 30, 2018 at 5:41am
72 Comments

After being destroyed by the Bucks and Gators to end the season, it took about a minute for this guy to get back to being delusional. Similar personnel? I don't think so.

Michigan Needs to Use Alabama's Offense as a Blueprint

Submitted by njvictor on December 30th, 2018 at 12:54 AM

After watching the Orange Bowl this evening, I've begun asking myself why Michigan can't be like Alabama offensively. While not on their same level, we have similar personnel. Shea is not Tua, but is a pretty accurate QB who is also decently mobile. Both teams are loaded at the WR position. Both teams have a solid run game with good RBs. The only main difference is that Alabama's OL is better, but our OL is improving.

Overall, we have relatively similar offensive personnel to work with but Alabama is utilizing their personnel much more effectively. A balanced attack that isn't predictable. A steady dose of RPOs and giving the ball to weapons in space. Using the run to set up the pass. 

Harbaugh needs to take a good look at the best team in the country and see that we aren't so different. Maybe learn a thing or two from Saban about adapting to modern times and updating your offense

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 72 Comments