Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Shawn L Martin Suspended from Twitter (Where Have I Been?)

+4 HS
dmiller2345's picture
September 12, 2018 at 11:00am
24 Comments

I just so happened to be read the Forum about the 2019 class (https://www.elevenwarriors.com/forum/ohio-state-recruiting/2018/07/94724...) and came across an embedded tweet from Shawn L Martin and I realized that I had seen any of his tweets whinings for quiet a while. I clicked on the link to his tweet and it came up that he had been suspended from twitter... WHAT?
I then discovered that he had tried to create a new account but that also got suspended. 

I did more digging into it and came to find out that one possible reason he got suspended from twitter was because he called Harry Miller's mom a "terrible person" after she came to the defense of Urban Meyer.

Am I the only one who didn't realize that he had been suspended? Am I the only person who cares - I guess I care since I looked into it?

Oh well, his suspension from twitter was no great loss... I just enjoyed his hate tweets about the state of michigan recruiting!

Go Bucks! Beat TCU!

[Mod Edit-Moved to Anything Else]

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 24 Comments