College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

Tip of the Cap to Scott Frost

+18 HS
You can't spell chump without UM's picture
January 2, 2018 at 12:43pm
69 Comments

I gained a lot of respect for Frost yesterday. We've seen recently coaches that are leaving to go elsewhere bolt before the team's bowl game, sometimes without even informing their players (looking at you, Jimbo); and this happens so often, that the men like Frost this season, P.J. Fleck last season, and Urban when he was at Utah in '04 are the outliers in this regard.
So the fact that Frost abided by his own commitment to the UCF team and coached them in their biggest bowl game in the program's history, when it would've been so much easier to just leave and focus on recruiting for Nebraska, proves to me that he's an elite leader of men, as well as an up and coming elite coach. Add to the fact that they beat the team that handed the two teams in the title game their only losses, while playing in the heart of SEC country, with a bunch of two and three star recruits, makes me believe that Wisconsin won't have such a cakewalk through the B1G West anymore.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 69 Comments