College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

11 WARRIORS UNOFFICIAL NCAA 17 DYNASTY

+2 HS
Woody The Historian's picture
December 27, 2017 at 8:59am
43 Comments

Starting the Unofficial 11 Warriors NCAA 17 Dynasty | First things first - This blog site and dynasty are in no way affiliated with 11 Warriors.

Details | Rules | Sign Up are all here... This is a modified NCAA 14 dynasty for XBOX 360 and PS3 platforms. There are slider adjustments to make the game play more challenging and authentic. All User teams will be 3* or below and have Overall ratings of 78 or less.

https://sites.google.com/view/11w-ncaa14-dynasty-xbox-360-ps/home?authuser=1

The XBOX 360 and PS3 Dynasty is listed as 11WarriorsNCAA17 (PS3 will be published later today - You can still sign up for both below) and will require a password I can send you once you apply to join.

Dynasty Launch Date between 12/27/17 and 01/02/18 if we sign up 10-12 Users

We are currently waiting for 12 users to join. Once all 12 users have joined and are ready we can advance to the actual Preseason with Recruiting Board additions, Custom Cross Conference Scheduling, and advancing to Season One Week One (S1 | W1) game play.

I am hoping I can publish weekly updates on 11 Warriors, which I think will bring in more players if that is cool with the 11W Mods. (Happy to make any changes with your direction from the 11W Staff!)

We will be advancing to preseason after Ohio State drills USC in the Cotton Bowl on 12/29. I would like to be able to advance to Week 1 by January 2, 2018 if we can get 10 - 12 players to sign up. This date will be flexible so we can have 12 players, and ensure they all have a good opportunity to recruit in that all important Preseason recruiting board set up.

APPLICATION TO JOIN

https://sites.google.com/view/11w-ncaa14-dynasty-xbox-360-ps/apply-to-join-dynasty?authuser=1

Send your Gamertag for XBOX 360 or PS3 so we can get started with the dynasty. Tell people you know who played the game in the past to consider joining.  

NEXT WEEK’S AGENDA

Preseason Recruiting Board setup by January 2, 2018.

Advances will be once during the week and once on weekends, with adjustments for work travel and family priorities, of course.

Please let me know if you are interested and we will Kick Off the season right after the Cotton Bowl.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 43 Comments