College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

Harbaugh subtweets sun for "lack of effort" (Satire)

0 HS
bennyhana311's picture
February 15, 2016 at 2:31pm
148 Comments

It has been reported that Jim Harbaugh now intends to subtweet the sun, due to its "lack of effort" during these recent weeks of bitter cold.

Okay, that's completely untrue and I just made that up, but here is a tweet he did send out recently:

Slippin Jimmy is (not so subtly) subtweeting Greg Sankey and entire SEC conference here. This is yet another attempt at a clever response to their efforts of preventing his team from practicing in Florida.

Now, I'm all for shining a spotlight on the SEC's hypocrisy, but I'm bringing this up for an entirely different reason-Harbaugh's abrasiveness.

He was fired from the 49ers due in part to publicly humiliating their owner. He has tried to pick fights with Dantonio, Meyer, Jim Schwartz, Pete Carroll and countless others.

How long can he keep this up? I mean does this guy feel the need to pick a fight with everyone (and every celestial thing)? There's something to be said for maintaining relationships while maturely voicing one's opinion in hopes of change. I fear that Harbaugh will be in for a rude awakening once he's run out of allies and those he's slighted return the favor. He's indirectly focusing the microscope on Michigan at this point and I'll relish the day that his caustic demeanor causes something to backfire and blow up in his face.

Thoughts?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 148 Comments