College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

Week #12 BIG winners and other top matchups

0 HS
johnblairgobucks's picture
November 15, 2015 at 8:12am
13 Comments

Michigan State @ Ohio State- Riding with the Home Buckeyes....OSU defense is playing well, hope the offense gets more consistent and productive.  OSU is going to have to get better with turnovers, if the offense is going to struggle to put points on the board.  Connor Cook is good enough to carry the Spartans to a win, here, hope OSU DL line stays playing at their high level.  Buckeyes 29-23.

Illinois @ Minnesota-  picking Minnesota to win, but was impressed with Illinois, yesterday.  Game could go either way, and weather may be a factor.  Picking the home team, in a toss up game.

Indiana @ Maryland- no doubt Indiana is the better team, and should win.

Purdue @ Iowa- Iowa win, but it will be an ugly boring game....21-10

Michigan @ Penn State- noon kickoff (no whiteout or rowdy crowd.  Harbaugh better coach than Franklin, Ruddock better QB than Hackenburg.  Michigan wins by 14.....I can feel the hate building up.

Rutgers @ Army- Army wins, but I'm more picking against Rutgers than thinking Army is quality

Northwestern @ Wisconsin- this is the least amount I have watched Wisconsin in a football season in more than a decade.  Don't know a lot about Badgers, know Northwestern is playing well, so picking Northwestern to win.

Toledo @ Bowling Green- should be a fun Tuesday Night Rivalry Game.  Going with Bowling Green's offense for the win.

Memphis @ Temple- 2 weeks ago the was mention that the winner of this game may deserve some playoff talk, well a lot has changed.  Temple takes down Memphis.  (Shows how much SEC Bias there is still, Memphis was inflated for win over Ole Miss)

North Carolina @ Virginia Tech- good test for UNC- I think they win, and are for real, will see how they handle VaTech on the road, in Beamer's closing days.

LSU @ Ole Miss- later bro, nobody cares, outside of the 2 states.  LSU was #2 and Fournette was being compared to Bo Jackson and Herschel Walker.  I think Ole Miss wins, FWIW

Baylor @ Oklahoma State- Happy Oklahoma State is on top of Big12, but I don't think they are really much better than Baylor, if at all.  I think Baylor wins, this game

TCU @ Oklahoma- TCU's roster is thin, Oklahoma is on a hot streak...Sooners win in Norman.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 13 Comments