College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

Third Best Team in the B1G?

0 HS
Ahh Saturday's picture
September 16, 2015 at 10:29am
60 Comments

The above question was posed by the BTN yesterday. The assumption, of course, is that one and two are OSU and Sparty, but it gets interesting after that. Northwestern and Wisconsin are both ranked, and in that order, but I'm not buying NW yet, and Wisconsin is fielding one of their weakest teams in years. Minnesota played TCU tough, sort of, at home, and won a tough, sort of, road game against CSU, but they have very little offense.

My vote for number three is unlikely to be well received on this board, but the team with the most talent and best coaching of the rest of the pack, imo, is Michigan. Mattison has their defense playing at a high level, they've improved their pass protection, and finally got their running game rolling last week against a Pac 12 team. They are also likely to continue improving as the season goes on. I don't like it any more than you do, but TTUN is probably the third best in the B1G.

And if not them, who do you have at number three?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 60 Comments