Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Looking for Anyone Interested in Supporting Me in a Movement; Promoting Self-care and Early Childhood Development Awareness.

+3 HS
whiskeyjuice's picture
May 1, 2022 at 6:47pm
0 Comments

On the tails of being inspired by IAMJOEHALL and his walk across the country. I have been on my own journey and now I am onto the next stage of my passion project. Besides being a trauma survivor. I am fully committed, planned, thought out going full steam to lead an awareness around early childhood development and promoting self-care while bringing the experience of being raised in a "toxic" family led by a narcissistic father. 

If you have Face Book or willing to get Face Book, I would appreciate a friend request so that what I post, you can help spread by liking or sharing or whatever. 

Right now I am drumming up attention but will evolve into bigger things like a channel on You Tube for example. There is much more but trying to keep this post short. Feel free to private message me for those that are interested. 

P.S. Part of my daily and weekly discipline is to focus on all 3 phases of health, physical, mental, and emotional. Thank You for Reading!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.