Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Veterans - Possible Tickets to Fiesta Bowl

+4 HS
stantmann's picture
December 11, 2019 at 5:01pm
14 Comments

Vettix has free lottery tickets to the Fiesta Bowl. Let me explain, when you sign up for vettix, you get 15 coins. You use those coins when a lottery event comes up, such as The Fiesta Bowl. The more coins you wager, the better your chances at winning the lottery. If you don't win, they return the coins back to your account. There are 350 tickets available right now. The deadline looks to be tomorrow morning (Dec 12th), so do it today and get in the lottery.

If you are not a member, and are a veteran, you want to click on this referal link. It will give you an additional 15 bonus coins.

Once you have signed up (or are already a member), you can search for football events in AZ, or just click here, and go directly to the event.

I've been to the last 3 OSU Fiesta Bowls, but now live in Florida (instead of AZ), so I can't reasonably make it without too much time off, and airfare. I'm hoping there will be some tickets in New Orleans and I could make the drive over.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 14 Comments