Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Big Ten Partner Shoowin Scalping Tickets

+1 HS
B44's picture
November 18, 2018 at 11:39am
3 Comments

ShooWin has positioned itself as an option marketplace for fans to purchase options to the big10 championship  game in case their team makes it. As someone who has season tickets as I’ve bought from Lucas oil stadium since the first year I follow prices and availability on the secondary market. 

With Northwestern winning this year; Shoowin did not sell out their allotment of tickets as it’s a small market team. Shoowin has now resold the tickets that were meant for fans to ticket brokers and those tickets are now available on third party sites like Stubhub at an extreme markup. This goes directly against their agreement with the Big10 (i foid the agreement). This is embarrassing as they are trying to scalp tickets when their company positions itself as a way for fans to get in cheaper, they should have returned the tickets to the ticket office to be sold at face vale but they did not. I would love to see 11w follow up with the big10 about this. This is for sections 113,114,115 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 3 Comments