Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Embarrassing Fans on Social Media

+5 HS
SpringfieldBuckeye's picture
October 21, 2018 at 11:44am
13 Comments

I'm not naive to the situation or the times we live in, but this is a disgrace. I know we lost, and lost big. It may sting a little, but life goes on. Its embarrassing to be a fan and see things like this.

https://247sports.com/college/ohio-state/Article/Ohio-State-Buckeyes-foo...

These kind of things show immaturity and give way to things like Bosa deciding to leave early or us being one of the most hated teams and fanbases. Not saying that that played a part in any decisions, but why would you want to play for a team that gets absolutely crushed by their own fans when things don't go the perfect way.

It's not like they enjoy losing. I'm sure no one does. Even if they did, what in the world do we think tweeting messages like this to them does? I can assure you that it doesn't help. In my opinion, as stated before, it only gives the media and other teams/fans more ammo. I can ignore it and enjoy the fact that we win alot more then we lose, but it seems that that is lost on some of us.

I'm in the masses that believe we need coaching changes, but the team has my support. Hopefully this is a spot where we learn lessons, as a team and as fans.

P.S. - DONT TWEET AT KIDS!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 13 Comments