Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Dan Hope is As Important As John Cooper...to a 10 Year Old

+7 HS
So aMaysn's picture
September 23, 2018 at 8:55pm
7 Comments

So...this weekend I took my girlfriend's 10 year old to his first Buckeye game (it was a birthday present) and one of my colleagues was able to score me some field passes to make this an especially cool gift. Yes, needless to say the bar is set that when we go to a game we get to go down on the field.  But back to the point of this post. We ended up standing next to Cooper and we were fortunate enough to get a pretty cool picture with him. Shortly after taking the photo I noticed our own DAN HOPE standing on the sideline next to me; I acknowledged Dan and told him I was a fan of the site and he thanked me and we went on our ways (what's up Dan!). We get to our seats and my lil dude starts to tell me how cool this day is and how he can't believe during his first game he not only got to go on the field but he got to meet 2 IMPORTANT Buckeye figures. So of course I asked who he was referring to thinking of course Cooper is super important to the Buckeyes but who else could he be referring to and he says to me "the guy from the website we got to meet!"

Congrats Dan you are in Buckeye lore now!

(I'm too lazy to figure out how to post the pic but we are framing it for him along with a few others we took)

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 7 Comments