Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Extra (or Unused) Oregon State Tickets?

+1 HS
KansasBuckeye's picture
August 24, 2018 at 1:12am
9 Comments

Hey Eleven Warriors amigos! 

My family and I will be headed back to the Heart of it All next week for a Saturday evening wedding. I’ve been scheming a bit, and I think there’s plenty of time to hit Columbus for the beatdown of the Beavers beforehand. Mrs KB told me that she’ll cover for me if I sneak off and surprise my son with his first ever Buckeye game (he’s 11 and a huge Buckeye fan, despite never living outside of Kansas). Her one demand is that I keep it pretty cheap, gameday experience included. 

My question for you all is A) does anybody have an extra pair of tickets they’re trying to part with? And B) where would be the best cheap seats to sit in? It’s been more than a decade since I’ve been to the ‘Shoe and don’t want to snag the worst seats possible or sit in an obstructed view area. Also, student section seats require a student ID, right?

Any help on all of this would be great! I’m really excited to get back for a game and want it to be a memorable one for my son. Thanks everybody!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 9 Comments