Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Rank of Ohio State Football Controversial Figures

-5 HS
johnblairgobucks's picture
August 11, 2018 at 12:07am
3 Comments

1. being most controversial
Mo C-14-0 national champ, 2nd ever freshman to lead a National Champ in rushing (Herschel Walker), sideline incident with OSU assistant coach, suspended for rules violations,goes to NFL after not playing sophomore year
Art Schlister- before my viewing days, but thistory of a lifetime of gambling isn't hard to find information on
Terrell Pryor- starter freshman year, #1 recruit, tat-gate, social media battle with Kirk Herbstriet
Urban Meyer- answer to a media day question, disputable answers that somehow have people questioning if he is employable
Ray Small- gotta look up his saga yourself, don't want to make this TL:DR
Robert Smith- sits out Sophmore season, after Big 10 Offensive Freshman of the year award, and dispute with offensive coordinator.
Gordon Hee- hope he doesn't fire me....sisters of the poor
Kirk Herbstriet- Frosty Tips- former OSU captian. Often critical/unbiased of former program while at current ESPN job, media tiff with frezhman QB Pryor, drops Buckeyes in final season poll.....despite bowl game win. Picture of sideling jump at 2002 NC game
Woody Hayes- flat out winner at his Sport and Speaking engagements, emotional swings, Bowl Game punch
I must have missing a few write in candidates, but makes you wonder about perspective, actual crime, fan loyalties , punishment, former star interaction with their alma mater and on field production that has demanded our attention almost every fall Saturday of our lifetimes.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 3 Comments