Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

When Did We Become Such a Knee-jerk Society?

+22 HS
USArmyBuckeye's picture
August 1, 2018 at 5:48pm
91 Comments

This or my first forum post, mostly because someone has already made one about anything and everything.

That being said, I’ve been reading through the comments sections of the various Zach Smith/Courtney Smith/UFM articles and I see a majority of the peanut gallery making large assumptions, presuming the guilt or innocence of all three parties. Simply put, it makes me sad and slightly sick that this is now the world me live in.  Everything that has been alleged would be absolutely tragic, if true, and a heinous fabrication if false.  Most likely it is a little of both. The simple fact is that we don’t know.  Why must we speculate on every little thing when NONE of us are fully (or even half) informed of all of the facts?

Let things run their course. All will be made clear in time. Generally speaking, what you think you know, and your opinions as a result of what you think you know, simply don’t matter.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 91 Comments